Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pumpkin Harvest 2008

Some of our Pumpkin Harvest 2008

One of the advantages of owning nine acres is that we can grow a garden as big as we can handle. This year we wanted to try growing pumpkins. These are a few of what we harvested. We loved being able to have friends over for a fall campfire cookout and let everyone pick a pumpkin right from our pumpkin patch to take home for Halloween. Even though it's January, I haven't been spending a lot of time blogging about personal things while I was worried more about marketing our business. I do like being able to put things on here about my other interests. I am going to go back through photos from last year...or even before that, to highlight our family activities and my interests. I hope you enjoy learning about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment