Monday, January 19, 2009

One of My Favorite Photos from 2008

Fawn in our Pasture

One of my passions is photography. I have always wanted to work as a photographer or at least have pictures published. Does this count as published? I will start sharing the photos that I feel are worth sharing. I have many good ones that may not upload because of my dial-up service, but I want to share what I can. This photo of the baby deer is one I love. My husband and son noticed two deer leaping across the pasture as they were walking down to our pond. On the way, my son almost stepped on this little guy who was doing what his mother told him to do. They hollered for me to get the camera and we captured a few shots of him before we left him alone. He was gone later, so we know his mom came back and let him get up. I love the wildlife on our property here in upstate New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment