Monday, October 26, 2009

Recycled Magnetic Board


My husband made me this beautiful magnetic board. It is a recycled piece of metal from the top of a vintage refridgerator. The refridgerator was salvaged from my husband's Aunt and Uncle's home when they were cleaning out last year. It was already shaped perfectly with rounded edges. It is 13 inches tall by about 23 inches wide. He cut it off, drilled holes in it to hang and painted it with leftover sage spray paint. It is hanging in my basement studio. I love it!
I had a box of Magnetic Poetry that I have been wanting to get out to inspire my writing. I came up with five sentences very quickly: 1. wander and explore the language 2. write about life 3. ask and answer 4. my story will inspire 5. discover the author in me. So....I better follow the directions that I have created!

1 comment:

  1. i'm totally curious how big that board is...

    i love the green too

    ReplyDelete